Smart Irrigation System
Recently there has been an increase of awareness in the importance of conserving water. By adding intelligence to irrigation systems can assist in saving time and money.
In this case, field irrigation can only be activated according to the soil moisture which is adequate for the crop. Additionally the system can further be programmed to run at night when the evaporation is low, and in times of water restrictions.
iMoSyS has several innovative approaches that easily give farmers the opportunity to adopt these solutions at low cost. A practical demonstration will be based from deployment in several farms across Malawi.
Benefits of Irrigation System
- SAVES TIME
- The system can be remotely triggered using an app or SMS without traveling to the fields and get notifications on moisture content and status of the sprinklers.
- SAVES MONEY
- No money or water wasted. Everything is timed, programmed and every drop of water is used only when it is needed.
- CONTROLLED IRRIGATION IMPROVES GROWTH
- Moisture content can be monitored and controlled within specifications required by the plants which is ideal for fast and health growth
- WEED REDUCTION
- With smart irrigation, only areas needing water are the ones that receive water thereby reducing the amount of weeds appealing across the field.
iMoSyS is passionate about providing solutions aimed at increasing agricultural output. Industrial field devices collect data about soil nutrients, moisture and more, enabling farmers to produce an optimal crop.We have deployed Smart Irrigation Systems that apply sensor technology and soil analytics in the pursuit of food security and economic success for commercial farmers. By adding automation to irrigation, our systems assist in saving time and money for production.
iMoSyS can also provide Farm Management Services, comprising animal or produce house environment sensing e.g. temperature, moisture, gases; environment control systems and production monitoring.